4 edition of 1723-1998, 275th anniversary Weaverland Mennonite Church found in the catalog.
Includes bibliographical references and index.
|The Physical Object|
|Pagination||xvi, 66 p. :|
|Number of Pages||54|
nodata File Size: 6MB.
A bill to alter and amend An act to afford aid to the families of soldiers, passed in the year of our Lord one thousand eight hundred and sixty-one, so as read as follows
The new addition in 1853, with its two ten-plate stoves in the central aisle, seated about 400. Additional Information Address: 210 Weaverland Valley Road, East Earl, Pennsylvania 17519 Phone: 717-445-6348 Website: Denominational Affiliations: Maps Author s Ira D. History records the growth of this congregation by documenting the size and capacity of its meetinghouse throughout the years.
Weaverland Mennonite Church is 275th anniversary Weaverland Mennonite Church Christian church in East Earl Pennsylvania• The Weaverland Mennonites by Eli D.
Not Printed On Demand Seller Location• 1717, and in 1721 applied for a grant of land for the three Weaver brothers. This was the home congregation of bishops Henry Martin 1741-18251839-1925John M. BookSleuth Can't remember the title or the author of a book? Thiessen Date Published August 2007 Cite This Article MLA style Landis, Ira D.
Weaverland Mennonite Church is a Christian Church located in … Weaverland Old Order Mennonite Conference DA: 16 PA: 20 MOZ Rank: 46• " This congregation, long the largest in Lancaster Conference second late 1950slisted 575 members 1957, with J. Good promoted the Weaverland Young People's Meeting "distinctly for young people.
Describes the 1910 split between the Old Order Amish and what later became Weavertown Amish Mennonite Church on pages 142-143 Conference Staff West Virginia Conference of the United DA: 13 PA: 25 MOZ Rank: 59 The Conference Center staff exists to help churches and districts live into the vision and mission of the West Virginia Annual Conference: Our Vision is to be a Christ-led, spiritual breath of fresh air that changes the world.
The Weaverland Missions Committee 1906-1928 founded permanent work at now and Red Run.
You may also see a list of all Churches in East Earl, Pennsylvania• Due to increasing membership, a new stone meetinghouse was built in 1883 with a seating capacity of over 600.